Life Credo neither is a sect nor a religion. First time in history all can get informed about the truth, via the internet.|
The life and afterwards
Imagine your Life is a test:
- you get positive points by doing unselfishly good, love.
- you get negative points by doing selfishly bad, hate.
- and you also get negative points for doing nothing although you could do something good.
If your balance is negative then you will end up in the darkness otherwise in the brightness.
When you review your life and you come to the conclusion that you are failing you need to change yourself that you pass the test.
You will reap what you sow. Cause and effect is an immutable universal law.
That means in this life you establish your conditions for the hereafter and later for your next life.
That Reincarnation (rebirth) exists is a fact! It is a basic law of nature.
The only Sin|
All the suffering and misery of the world owes itself in the first place to ignorance.
Ignorance is therefore the only sin, from which all suffering arises.
The only rule|
Do not hurt another person neither in words nor in actions nor in thoughts.
This includes also highly developed animals.
The present earthly world
Mankind has actually allowed to be ruled by the forces of evil. Why the world is so bad
The world in development requires a spiritual renewal that peace and harmony may reign above all.
Everyone must participate in order to destroy the power of evil people.
To all evil people who believe they have the liberty of doing anything: There is the principle of the balancing justice!|
Every bad, malicious, evil action will have consequences, will be atoned for.
May those responsible before and behind the scenes of public affairs understand that they too cannot escape the laws of fate of a higher order power.
Once upon a time the hour of truth will also come to them. And what will inevitably come upon them, they are truly not to be envied!
Driven by selfishness and greed, a small group of people ruins our planet.|
We are at the edge of a dump. Either we fall into the chaos or we are smart enough to act.
We do not wait for those in power, who often have disappointed us. Do we prefer to do something ourselves.
Peace Nobel Prize winner Prof. Mohan Munasinghe
Above all is only one that has any system power of life and death. It is the creation alone, which has designed over all its laws. Laws that are indisputable and have eternal validity. Man can recognize them in nature, if he strives. They show the way of life and the path to spiritual size, the goal of life. Man follows cult religions instead of studying the spiritual laws and strive to live in harmony with nature. Their false religions alienate them from the creation. And in their ignorance, legitimized by the principle to make subdue the earth, they destroy their planet.
The truth about religions
You don't need religion, you just need to know the truth!
While some religions are close to the truth (as Buddhism), most religions are complete heresies:
- Religions which glorify violence, that animate or accept the use of violence, calling for the use of force.
- Religions which don't accept all people as equal, oppress women as inferior, consider believers of other religions as inferior.
- Religions which restrict the freedom of people (as dress codes, no permission to create a family, forced marriage).
- Religions which don't regard a marriage as equal partnership between an adult male and an adult female, which allow more than one marriage at the same time.
- Religions which don't limit the increase of the population, which inevitably leads to self-destruction of humanity.
- Religions which serve to self-enrichment of the religious community and its leadership.
- Religions which accept that people exploit other people.
- Religions which don't care that the earth, the nature and environment is preserved for future generations.
- Religions that believe in more than one God.
- Religions that worship Satan as their god Satan.
Members of malicious heresies wither in their mind more and more resulting finally in the bottomless abyss.
Self Hypnosis to Change Your Life|
Unlimited wealth, confidence, motivation! Manage stress, inner peace!
Lose weight! Stop smoking! Control alcohol! End gambling addiction! And many more ... Erase Bad Memories